Skip to main content

Wedding Prints

Any of you who know me in real life will probably know that I'm getting married this weekend.

Because of that, the last few blog posts have been a little on the short side due to me having my priorities lie elsewhere!  However this week I thought I'd quickly show off a few of the items I have been printing for the big day and how 3D Printing has made things a little bit easier/cheaper for us.

Names for Drinks

One way we are going to help people find their drinks in the sea of drinking that will be our wedding (I'm assuming) was to 3D Print everyone's name and to tie it to a small inflatable flamingo drinks holder.


Table Numbers

I have also printed large numbers that will be tied to the picnic baskets to help people find their allocated picnic.


Seating Plan Numbers

The numbers were also printed at a smaller scale without the loop on top to be attached to the seating plan at the entrance of the venue.

 

Cake Tier

One of the tiers in the wedding cake (which incidentally my fiancée is making herself) will be 3D Printed to make it just a little more personal.


Anyway, I hope that gives a bit of insight into some of the nicknacks that can be produced with 3D Printing, and I'm sure I'll see some of you on Saturday for the big event!

See you all next week

Troez.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ovion's Battletech 3D Printable Models

Hey guys, this week I wanted to draw attention to the Patreon of a guy on the Battletech Discord. He's a freelance 3d modeler and is doing some really cool stuff for tabletop Battletech, Warhammer and Dungeons & Dragons communities. As I know him from the Battletech Discord (Come check it out by the way) I'm going to showcase some of the models he's put up on his Patreon in relation to the game with the big stompy mechs!  All of his models are created by him from scratch and they look great!  I won't put any names with them, for copyrighting reasons, but I'm sure you Battletech fans out there will be able to figure out what's what. I picked a small selection of his models to show here, but go check out his page for the whole lot and he is releasing new models all the time. Tanks 'Mechs If you don't see what you like or if Battletech isn't your thing, he does commissions for custom models so it would definitely be wor...

REVIEW: Cetus3D MK2

Hey guys, I thought this week I'd give a brief review of the printer I have at home, the Cetus3D .  A lot of people ask online about affordable 3D printers and in my opinion this one is one of the best value for money printers out there.  This will be a very brief review (if you can even call it that) of my experiences with the Cetus3D MK2 3D Printer!! As you can see from the photo above, this is truly a desktop printer, with a really neat little form factor that focuses on function over looking particularly pretty which I really like. The company is based in China, but all of the best budget 3D Printers seem to be coming out of China and the limited contact I have had with their customer service has been exemplary. Specs Printing Technology Melted Extrusion Modeling (MEM) (or FDM to you and me) Build Volume 180(W)x180(H)x180(D) mm 7” x 7” x 7” Print Head Single, Direct Extrusion Nozzle Options Brass: 0.2mm/0.4mm/0.6mm Linear Motion System Stainless Steel Lin...

Heroforge

If any of you play table top games like Dungeons and Dragons or Pathfinder you will know there is no limit to the companies providing high quality miniatures for your games.  However if you want to stray from the norm, and for example have a steampunk Dwarf or Elf, where do you go? Games Workshop make great miniatures but they are limited to the armies that they use in their games.  Places like Dark Sword Minis or Reaper provide a more traditional set of miniatures for fantasy type games and even a few for Sci Fi, but what if you need that one miniature that suits your character perfectly but doesn't exist? Well with the advent of 3D printing, some companies have begun to offer online customisation of miniatures which you can order printed or even download the STL files to print yourself at home.  The most well known of these sites is Heroforge . Heroforge allows you massive amounts of customisation for your miniature, from race and gender all the way d...